Bangalore Metropolitan Task Force
“Not the Job, but Intention behind That Job Matters”
BBMP Office building, N. R. Square, Bangalore – 2
Phone : 080 – 22975586, 22975587, 22975589
Bangalore Metropolitan Task Force (BMTF)
- Karnataka Municipal Corporation Act-1984,
- The Karnataka Municipalities Act-1964,
- The Bangalore Development Authority Act, 1976.
- The Bangalore Metropolitan Region Development Authority Act-1985,
- The Karnataka Slum Areas (Improvement & Clearance) Act-1973,
- The Bangalore Water Supply & Sewage Act-1964,
- The Karnataka Land Revenue Act-1964,
- The Karnataka Land Reforms Act-1961,
- The Karnataka SC & ST, (PTCL) Act 1976
- The Inam Abolition Act,
- The Karnataka Industries Area Development Board Act-1966.
- The Karnataka Police Act-1963, read with relevant sections of IPC.
BMTF was constituted to bring land grabbers to Justice & give protection to take re-possession of government land. In this regard, BMTF has taken proactive steps and successfully recovered 990.033 Acres of land amounting to Rs. 4,034.81/- crores till August 2022
BMTF with a team of handpicked but experienced officers have travelled in the journey, undeterred to protect & to preserve lands belonging to the Government of Karnataka. The support of the Government of Karnataka & its citizens has enabled BMTF to crave a niche for itself and to progress to greater heights.
Bangalore Metropolitan Task Force will be a model of excellence that puts the citizen first. The skilled and motivated employees will be known for providing quality and value in all areas of public service. We will create a platform for vital economic activity by playing a significant role in the orderly growth of Bangalore. We will partner with citizens and other stakeholders to curb the activities of unscrupulous land grabbers and to make Bangalore a place of choice for living, working and for other activities.